Ice Prince Reveals That He Might Get Married In His Late 30′s! - DJ LEKS BLOG

Breaking

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ice Prince Reveals That He Might Get Married In His Late 30′s!

Ice-Prince-performs-in-Zambia-3
Ladies, I know you all dream about settling down with talented singer, Ice Prince. Well, it seems its going to take a while before he walks towards that direction(So you all have to wait). In a new interview with Vanguard, he revealed that even though he presently has a girlfriend, he is not likely to walk down the aisle till his late 30′s. Hear him:

“ I don’t think I am planning to get married now because I am still young, I’m in my youth and moreover, I am just 27 years old. Maybe later in my late thirties I can start planning to get married or not.”
  When asked why he wants it that way, he said:
“It’s because I still have a long way to go before thinking of settling down. I can’t say because of what I have, that I am okay to get married, no. I don’t think I am mentally ready for marriage. I think before one could get married, one needs to attain certain level of understanding and awareness. I don’t think I have those qualities just yet.”
 He also spoke about his current relationship and his babymama. Hear Him:
“Yeah, but I wouldn’t want to talk about my girlfriend and about the mother of my baby. She is good and we are not talking about getting married because I’m not ready yet”.

No comments: