“I Am The King Of RnB” – Dare Art Alade Boasts - DJ LEKS BLOG

Breaking

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

“I Am The King Of RnB” – Dare Art Alade Boasts


Talented singer,  Darey Art Alade, in a recent chat with Encomium declared that he is the king of RnB in Nigeria. He said this when asked if  he feels any competition between himself and Banky W. Hear him:

Love Like A Movie 2014 - Darey Art Alade1

“There is only one king of RnB. I have never heard  anybody being called king of RnB except me. I have never heard anybody  call him (Banky W) king of RnB except if you think he is one. But the  truth is, there is only one king, and you know who the king is. If you  doubt it, my new material will settle the scores. Although it has taken  sometime, I am very happy the work is coming out soon.”

No comments: